Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook won't play online videos

Hi all,

Well, I watch videos on the teachable and other platforms a lot, but my MacBook stops playing them recently. The video appears to load but never gets started. Strangely, I can still watch videos on youtube, Netflix, and Disney plus.

I have no issue watching those videos on iPhone and tablet, so it is unlikely about the internet connection or the website itself.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kayden

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 9:08 PM

The problem could be your web browser. Try using a different web browser and see if the videos play there. If they do, that means the video player component of the website is incompatible with the web browser you are using.

Similar questions

2 replies

Macbook won't play online videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.