Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to share health data

So me and my girlfriend both have iPhone 11s with iOS 15 (the latest version available) but we can share our heath data, when I try and add her, it’s says unable coz she doesn’t have a device to view it on, but she has an iPhone 11 with iOS 15….. when I try and add myself from her phone she can send and Invitation but I never receive it, I can send an invite to my mom(not that she’s accepted it yet) but I can’t send one to my dad who also says that he doesn’t have a device I can view it on? Can someone tell me what’s going on?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 9:41 PM

Hey ! So I spent an hour on the phone with apple support and finally got a solution . From the contacts app u have to add the persons iCloud email to their number and save it under iCloud instead of home email. Restart your phone and try sharing it again. Took a few hours but worked for me !

5 replies

Not able to share health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.