Unable to share Health data

My mother has just got iPhone 13 and I have updated to latest software but when I tried to share her health app it just says invite pending. I have been trying to solve this but have noticed in her Apple ID under sign in and security tab that under the number it says “unavailable for sharing” but I don’t know why or how to make it available?

please help !

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 1:28 PM

Hi there Jrb21,

Are you added as a contact on your mother's iPhone and is she a member of your Family Sharing group?

Note: To share health data with someone, you need to include them in your contacts.

Learn more here: Share your data in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

If this behavior persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly for further assistance. They're best-equipped to take a closer look at the issue and provide some additional guidance. This link will help you get started: Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 1:28 PM in response to Jrb21

Hi there Jrb21,

Are you added as a contact on your mother's iPhone and is she a member of your Family Sharing group?

Note: To share health data with someone, you need to include them in your contacts.

Learn more here: Share your data in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

If this behavior persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly for further assistance. They're best-equipped to take a closer look at the issue and provide some additional guidance. This link will help you get started: Apple Support

Take care.

Unable to share Health data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.