Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New IPhone 13 unable to add google account

I just purchased iPhone 13 and have tried to add google account via settings but system will not accept my email address.

any suggestions?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 4:18 PM

MJHarris56 Said:

"New IPhone 13 unable to add google account: I just purchased iPhone 13 and have tried to add google account via settings but system will not accept my email address. any suggestions?"

-------

Can't Add Gmail to Mail App?:

Try Creating a new App PasswordYour App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email password. For Instance, here Is the site for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2021 4:18 PM in response to MJHarris56

MJHarris56 Said:

"New IPhone 13 unable to add google account: I just purchased iPhone 13 and have tried to add google account via settings but system will not accept my email address. any suggestions?"

-------

Can't Add Gmail to Mail App?:

Try Creating a new App PasswordYour App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email password. For Instance, here Is the site for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

New IPhone 13 unable to add google account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.