Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add a google account to iphone

I can't add a google account. After entering the google email address and password, it notifies me that it doesn't work and that I try the field again?

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 1:18 PM

PaulaMar2 Said:

"Can't add a google account to iphone: I can't add a google account. After entering the google email address and password, it notifies me that it doesn't work and that I try the field again?"

-------

Troubleshooting Google and iPhone:

Try Creating a new App Password":

Your App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email passwordUse this Link: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 1:18 PM in response to PaulaMar2

PaulaMar2 Said:

"Can't add a google account to iphone: I can't add a google account. After entering the google email address and password, it notifies me that it doesn't work and that I try the field again?"

-------

Troubleshooting Google and iPhone:

Try Creating a new App Password":

Your App Password may need to be created, then used - something typical after update installations. You would log in using that password, rather than your email passwordUse this Link: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

Can't add a google account to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.