Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud not sharing from mac to devices (iPad Pro)

My iPad do not get icloud photo albums from my MAC Book Pro.

Synching is not activate.

In iOS settings, I am not able to check the box next to Photos

Yes I tried to repair my photo library

Can you help ?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 1:15 PM

What does the sync status say at the bottom of the all photos view. Albums are synced last - so if it is still syncing your library, the albums won't appear until the sync is complete.

Here is mine (updated just now)

Also check if your library is set as your system library Circled button should be greyed out) and your icloud settings are as shown.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 1:15 PM in response to davidcourchesne

What does the sync status say at the bottom of the all photos view. Albums are synced last - so if it is still syncing your library, the albums won't appear until the sync is complete.

Here is mine (updated just now)

Also check if your library is set as your system library Circled button should be greyed out) and your icloud settings are as shown.

Oct 4, 2021 5:29 AM in response to TonyCollinet

Hello Tony,

Thank for helping.

• Attached picture of option unable to check in MacBook icloud settings
  • Yes my photos "travel" from mac to cloud to devices but not albums & albums content. I am also trying to use on my iPadPro a slideshow create in Photo (On MACBOOK).
  • Regarding space on iCloud, my photos library use 25 G & I was having more than 30G avail... , But to make sure I just Upgrade to 200Gig on iCLOUD. Still not sharing...
  • On my iPho & iPadne I have 120Gig and 400Gig stil available...

Icloud not sharing from mac to devices (iPad Pro)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.