Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud sharing between my iPhone and MacBook pro

Earlier today i took several photos with my iPhone. The first few quickly went to iCloud so I could view them on my MacBook pro. Later photos have failed to do this and i can see a line thru the iCloud logo below the photo when dragging up the metadata.

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 8:15 AM

Hi Jon-no,

We'd like to help you reach the best resolution for your photos updating to iCloud. We recommend seeing if a restart helps: Restart your iPhone. If this does not help, checking to make sure you have the Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points may also help since this is based on the network connection. We hope this helps, and thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 8:15 AM in response to Jon-no

Hi Jon-no,

We'd like to help you reach the best resolution for your photos updating to iCloud. We recommend seeing if a restart helps: Restart your iPhone. If this does not help, checking to make sure you have the Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points may also help since this is based on the network connection. We hope this helps, and thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

iCloud sharing between my iPhone and MacBook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.