Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri turn by turn directions volume too low over bluetooth

Using Maps + Spotify, the volume of Siri's voice is too low when paired to a bluetooth-aux dongle to my car.

I think I'm unable to raise the volume, because if I press volume up while Siri is giving directions, the volume of the music is the one changing, while if I invoke Siri, the Bluetooth connection switches to the handsfree protocol, Siri's voice lowers in quality, and the volume is adjusted only on that protocol.

Furthermore, iOS 15 removed the setting for Siri voice loudness in Maps.

What can I do?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 2:03 AM

Learn About iOS 15 Updates - Apple Support

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 23, 2021 2:18 PM in response to TheConfax

I had the problem of no turn by turn voice navigation with maps. I tried turning up the volume while maps was responding and I got no voice response. I would get traffic warnings ie. crash warnings, but no turn by turn directions. I found a speaker icon at the upper right hand of the screen that once I was able to tap it a menu opened up and I was able to turn the speaker on and my turn by turn voice returned.

Siri turn by turn directions volume too low over bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.