Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have apple care on my 12 pro . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

I have apple care+ on my 12 pro+ . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 5:54 AM

10 replies

Oct 4, 2021 7:23 AM in response to hwilli

If you paid for AppleCare+ you can use it to get the screen replaced for $29 at your Apple Store Genius Bar.

See this link --> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

At the bottom of the link you will find this:

Is your iPhone covered by AppleCare+?

If you have an AppleCare+ plan, you can use it to cover screen repair. AppleCare+ gives you expert technical support and hardware coverage from Apple, including accidental damage protection. Each incident of accidental damage is subject to a service fee or deductible, depending on your plan. If you don't have an AppleCare+ plan, you'll pay the out-of-warranty fee.

If your device is covered by AppleCare+ and you request onsite service, the additional onsite visit fee will be waived.

iPhone model Screen repair

(AppleCare+ service fee)All eligible iPhone models$ 29Additional on-site visit fee (waived)$ 0

I have apple care on my 12 pro . I have a screen protector on, and may have cracked the screen. Is screen replacement covered?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.