Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked screen

Hi I got a iPhone 12 max in January put my phone on top of the car when was out shopping to put my shopping in the car it was dark so completely forgot about my phone wen I drove off it fell off the roof when went around the corner now has a crack in it lines going up the middle

I thought I took insurance out on it when I got it but they said I didn’t I know it’s under warranty would my screen be cover with it

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 6:41 AM

Accidental damage is NOT covered under iPhone warranty. Even if you did buy AppleCare+ when you bought the phone, you would still have to pay a minor fee of $29. Without AppleCare+ however, the cost for an iPhone 12 Pro Max screen replacement will cost you (in the US): $329.00

See this link from Apple: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 6:41 AM in response to Avenging_Angel

Accidental damage is NOT covered under iPhone warranty. Even if you did buy AppleCare+ when you bought the phone, you would still have to pay a minor fee of $29. Without AppleCare+ however, the cost for an iPhone 12 Pro Max screen replacement will cost you (in the US): $329.00

See this link from Apple: iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.