You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted my “keyboard option” in settings on my iPhone 13

Deleted my “keyboard option” in settings

on my I-phone 13 How do I reload, it back in “settings”

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 10:41 AM

4g3b2old wrote:
I was trying to to “keyboard” to enlarge my font and make it bold.

What app are you writing in where you want to increase the font and make it bold. I can probably help if it is possible.

In general Control Center should work as described in

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/use-and-customize-control-center-iph59095ec58/ios

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 4, 2021 10:41 AM in response to 4g3b2old

4g3b2old wrote:

What app are you writing in where you want to increase the font and make it bold. I can probably help if it is possible.

In general Control Center should work as described in

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/use-and-customize-control-center-iph59095ec58/ios

Oct 4, 2021 10:08 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

No. I did what you said .

Please look at your phone and go to Control Center and under More Controls and see if you have a " +(a small icon)Keyboard" there that is with several other controls.

That is where I deleted it from and nothing else I've done has help; research,Apple Support.

I looked in APPS and do not want those keyboards. I was hopping to put the one back on that came on the phone.

Oct 4, 2021 10:23 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

Well I don’t know why it’s there . I pushed on two of the other ones and you can’t open them . So why they are there . I don’t know .

ii am one of the older generation and sometimes I do something I shouldn’t on the phone but usually can fix it .

Thank you for trying though.

have a great day .

Deleted my “keyboard option” in settings on my iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.