Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Clock is Ahead Message on some sites

I receive the Your Clock is Ahead message when I try to access certain sites. The time and date is already correct. What do I need to do to fix this issue? I think it may be related to expired certificates/keys.

Mac Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 1:17 PM

Hi suz-0221,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're seeing an alert that your clock is ahead, and we'd like to assist. We recommend trying the steps in this article:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If you're using Safari, you may want to test another web browser as well to see if it's isolated to Safari.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 1:17 PM in response to suz-0221

Hi suz-0221,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're seeing an alert that your clock is ahead, and we'd like to assist. We recommend trying the steps in this article:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

If you're using Safari, you may want to test another web browser as well to see if it's isolated to Safari.

Take care.

Your Clock is Ahead Message on some sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.