Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID I get that message when i browse website and some don't fully load

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID I get that message when I browse some website and some don't fully load. Happens on Safari and Chrome. I've tried clearing the cache, going in incognito mode without success.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 1:47 PM

Hi Jleclerc07,

You’ve done some great troubleshooting so far. The following steps could lead to a resolution:

• "Install all available Apple software updates, which can include updates for Safari. If you installed any Safari extensions, update them as well. 

• Temporarily turn off Safari extensions to be sure they aren't affecting Safari in unexpected ways. Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions. To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.

• Certain network settings, such as those related to using a proxy server or custom DNS server, can affect access to content on the internet. Even if you haven't changed your network settings, you might have installed software that changed those settings for you.

To find out whether the issue is with the network settings on your Mac, try viewing the website from some other device connected to the same network."

You can read more here:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Take care. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2022 1:47 PM in response to Jleclerc07

Hi Jleclerc07,

You’ve done some great troubleshooting so far. The following steps could lead to a resolution:

• "Install all available Apple software updates, which can include updates for Safari. If you installed any Safari extensions, update them as well. 

• Temporarily turn off Safari extensions to be sure they aren't affecting Safari in unexpected ways. Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions. To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.

• Certain network settings, such as those related to using a proxy server or custom DNS server, can affect access to content on the internet. Even if you haven't changed your network settings, you might have installed software that changed those settings for you.

To find out whether the issue is with the network settings on your Mac, try viewing the website from some other device connected to the same network."

You can read more here:

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Take care. 

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID I get that message when i browse website and some don't fully load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.