You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

portrait editing features missing from one phot

I need to remove portrait mode from this one picture, but it’s the only one that won’t allow me to edit the portrait settings, I’ve taken photos in worse lighting and have a picture in the exact same location that I can edit, am I missing anything? Note: the blue one can be edited but not the yellow one

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 4:31 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2021 1:59 PM in response to Zayayoung

Hi Zayayoung,

We understand you'd like to edit pictures in the Photos app on your device. We're happy to offer some guidance.

To edit pictures, just go in to the Photos app, select the picture you want, then select Edit at the top right.

You can find the full guide on editing items in the Photos app here: Edit photos and videos on iPhone

If you're having trouble with your photo edits, we'd recommend contacting Apple for assistance: Get Support

We hope this helps. Cheers!

portrait editing features missing from one phot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.