Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch issue pairing

I’ve had my Apple Watch for about a year. I just updated my phone to IOS 15 and in the process my phone no longer remembers my watch no clue why. And now it won’t even let me pair it. It’s saying I need to enter an Apple ID that doesn’t exist anymore. Not sure what to do because I can’t access that Apple ID.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 6:43 PM

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies

Oct 5, 2021 1:20 AM in response to Pay_port

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Apple Watch issue pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.