Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update

I can’t update it on my phone? I deleted a lot of things and still won’t let me can someone help me

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 5:36 PM

To update all of these requirements must be met:

• You need at least 6 GB of free storage
  • You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network (and not a personal hotspot) unless it is an iPhone 12 series with an active 5G network connection
  • The phone must be charged to at least 50%, and preferably plugged in so it stays above 50% during the update
  • The phone must not be in Low Power Mode
  • The phone must not be connected through VPN
  • The phone cannot be in Airplane mode

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2021 5:36 PM in response to Dani85e

To update all of these requirements must be met:

• You need at least 6 GB of free storage
  • You must be connected to a Wi-Fi network (and not a personal hotspot) unless it is an iPhone 12 series with an active 5G network connection
  • The phone must be charged to at least 50%, and preferably plugged in so it stays above 50% during the update
  • The phone must not be in Low Power Mode
  • The phone must not be connected through VPN
  • The phone cannot be in Airplane mode

Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.