Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomeKit Notifications

I recently purchased an Apple TV 4K and have it setup as my home hub with a eufy pan and tilt camera added. I added my partner to the home app and set her up as an admin so she can add and control accessories remotely. I am receiving notifications for the camera with no issues, however, my partner is only receiving notifications when she opens the home app, whether she is connected to the Wi-Fi or not. I can’t find any difference between the settings on my phone and on hers.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 3:01 AM

I have it sorted. I removed the camera and added it to home kit again and we are both getting notifications now

1 reply

HomeKit Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.