Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil 2 recognized but not pairing with my 2021 iPad Pro

Hi! I have a 11 inch 2021 iPad pro and an Apple pencil 2, both bought from Amazon.

I have tried all the to connect several times the apple pencil 2 with my iPad Pro unsuccessfully.

I watched a douzen of YouTube videos and none seems to describe the issue I am running into.

In fact, the Apple pencil 2 is recognized when spanned to the iPad and a pencil indicator pops up.

However, the pencil is not showing up under my Bluetooth devices.

I have restarted my iPad several times, left the Apple pencil 2 snapped to the iPad to charge it for whole nights, reset all my bluetooth connections, all in vain. I have just upgraded the iPad OS to the latest version, but still nothing has changed.

What can I do? The apple pencil 2 is brand new and cost me around 120 dollars on Amazon and my 2021 iPad Pro 11 inch is also new.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:41 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided at the section "If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad" in this support article:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG004&category_id=SC0300&symptom_id=23237

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 5:41 AM in response to stevebanza

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided at the section "If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad" in this support article:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support, please contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&SG=SG004&category_id=SC0300&symptom_id=23237

Regards

Giulio

Apple pencil 2 recognized but not pairing with my 2021 iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.