Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using FB Messenger on desktop but still every single message is delivered as a notification to my iPhone. Fix?

Hi,

I'm using FB Messenger on desktop (from AppStore) but still every single message is delivered as a notification to my iPhone 13 Pro.

This wasn't happening before on my iPhone 12 Pro. I restored from iCloud backup.

It's very annoying. Every time I look at my iPhone there's million notifications with messages that I've already responded to.

Any idea how can this be fixed? Or is it normal? I hope it's not.

Thanks

Milan

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:48 AM

Messenger is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Messenger Help Center | Facebook

2 replies

Oct 6, 2021 3:26 AM in response to SravanKrA

And this in not an official Apple support but a public discussion about Apple HW and SW. Also the problem might not be directly with Messenger App but there may be something wrong with iOS notification system. So I was just asking here if maybe someone is experiencing the same problems.

The same thing is happening to me with iCloud email. I read them on my Mac in the morning but I still see notifications about them on my iPhone in the evening.

Thanks for the links, but I can't contact any support there. Its just few generic questions with simple answers.

I'm using FB Messenger on desktop but still every single message is delivered as a notification to my iPhone. Fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.