Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

Hello, I have come to the realization that FaceTime has disappeared from my home screen somehow. Is there some way I can redownload it?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 9:11 AM

Hello. If FaceTime is missing from your iPhone 13 Pro's home screen, first try searching for it. If you see an option to "Open" Facetime, it is likely that it was simply removed from your iPhone's home screen. You can get the app back on your iPhone's home screen by accessing the app library, searching for "FaceTime," and pressing down on this app until it starts to wiggle. You can then drag it back to your home screen.

If it alternatively looks like FaceTime has been deleted from your iPhone, it can be redownloaded by clicking the link here on your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 9:11 AM in response to FangLeone

Hello. If FaceTime is missing from your iPhone 13 Pro's home screen, first try searching for it. If you see an option to "Open" Facetime, it is likely that it was simply removed from your iPhone's home screen. You can get the app back on your iPhone's home screen by accessing the app library, searching for "FaceTime," and pressing down on this app until it starts to wiggle. You can then drag it back to your home screen.

If it alternatively looks like FaceTime has been deleted from your iPhone, it can be redownloaded by clicking the link here on your device.

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.