Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple trade in Screwup

So I get am email from Apple today telling me that my iPhone 12 pro max is only worth $30 on trade-in down from the original 790 I am mediately declined and told them to send me back my phone. After calling Apple to see why they were only giving me $30 on pretty much a brand new phone they told me it’s because I sent them an iPhone 6 mind you I did not I sent them the iPhone 12 pro max I explained this to them but it’s pretty much a he said she said situation I have remove the device from find my phone so I don’t have it registered in iCloud but I do have the original box with the serial number so now I fear the phone that they are sending me back is an iPhone 6 that is not mine and I’m going to be out $790 Worth of trade a Equity and I won’t even have my original iPhone 12+ max So I’m kind of double screwed

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 10:51 AM

This is a user to user forum and Apple is not here. There is nothing we can do to help you with this. Use the get support link at the top of the page to contact Apple directly for help with this.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple trade in Screwup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.