Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reinstall safari on my mac?

reinstall safari on my MAC.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 12:05 PM

Hello. Did you delete Safari from your Mac? If you did and do not have a recent backup, you will need to reinstall macOS to get Safari back. If you do have a recent backup of Safari before it was deleted, you can restore it.

If you haven't already, please also perform a Spotlight search for Safari to make sure that it wasn't accidentally moved off your Dock. If Safari comes up in the search, it is still present on your computer and can be dragged back onto your Mac's Dock or accessed via Spotlight or Launchpad.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 12:05 PM in response to Bipinsandhya

Hello. Did you delete Safari from your Mac? If you did and do not have a recent backup, you will need to reinstall macOS to get Safari back. If you do have a recent backup of Safari before it was deleted, you can restore it.

If you haven't already, please also perform a Spotlight search for Safari to make sure that it wasn't accidentally moved off your Dock. If Safari comes up in the search, it is still present on your computer and can be dragged back onto your Mac's Dock or accessed via Spotlight or Launchpad.

how to reinstall safari on my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.