Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification and Volume Issues

I just purchased an iPhone 13 Pro. I am having problems with no notification for text messages and emails and when notification works the volume is low. I have tried several fixes and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 1:25 PM

Hello EsquimaltRes,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. 

Let’s take a look at your notifications and see what we can do to help. 

Have you seen Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch? You mentioned you have tried several steps, and we don’t want to ask you to repeat steps you’ve tried. Have you tried turning off Notifications, restarting your iPhone, and then turn back on Notifications?

Let us know more about what you have tried if you are still having this issue with notifications arriving.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 1:25 PM in response to EsquimaltRes

Hello EsquimaltRes,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. 

Let’s take a look at your notifications and see what we can do to help. 

Have you seen Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch? You mentioned you have tried several steps, and we don’t want to ask you to repeat steps you’ve tried. Have you tried turning off Notifications, restarting your iPhone, and then turn back on Notifications?

Let us know more about what you have tried if you are still having this issue with notifications arriving.

Take care!

Notification and Volume Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.