Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not uploading to iCloud after installing iOS 15

I seems that my photos taken after 9/24/2021 are not making it to iCloud. I'm thinking this date might be when I installed iOS 15. Before realizing this issue, I had also installed iOS 15.0.1. I'm using an iPhone SE (older version, not the new SE), and have always been able to access photos on my Windows computer via clicking iCloud Photos in my Pictures Library. Any suggestions?

Thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:40 PM

Check two things:

1. Do you have enough space in the cloud and on device? Settings > General > iPhone storage and Settings > {Your Name} > iCloud.
  2. Open the photos app. Select Library. Scroll to the bottom. Beneath your photo and video count is the current iCloud status. It may be of assistance and reports things like "upload paused," "not enough space," "uploading," etc.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 8:40 PM in response to always_learning_19

Check two things:

1. Do you have enough space in the cloud and on device? Settings > General > iPhone storage and Settings > {Your Name} > iCloud.
  2. Open the photos app. Select Library. Scroll to the bottom. Beneath your photo and video count is the current iCloud status. It may be of assistance and reports things like "upload paused," "not enough space," "uploading," etc.

Oct 6, 2021 5:23 PM in response to muguy

Thank you. I did have enough cloud space. Today I decided to save whatever photos were in iCloud on my computer, and magically, after those photos were saved, the remaining photos showed up. I have now saved them as well. Then I was satisfied that my stuff was protected enough to go in and replace my old SE with a new SE. All is well. Thank you for helping me.

Photos not uploading to iCloud after installing iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.