Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer data to new phone

Using quick start, I tried to transfer my data from my old iphone to a new iphone. I got my contacts transferred but only about half of each of my apps, then it stopped. How do I restart this process?

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 9:04 PM

Pines22 Said:

"transfer data to new phone: Using quick start, I tried to transfer my data from my old iphone to a new iphone. I got my contacts transferred but only about half of each of my apps, then it stopped. How do I restart this process?"

-------

Compatibility:

App that didn't transfer may be incompatible with the iOS version you are transferring these to. Or they may be for a single device. So, see if you can download them manually from the App Store.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 9:04 PM in response to Pines22

Pines22 Said:

"transfer data to new phone: Using quick start, I tried to transfer my data from my old iphone to a new iphone. I got my contacts transferred but only about half of each of my apps, then it stopped. How do I restart this process?"

-------

Compatibility:

App that didn't transfer may be incompatible with the iOS version you are transferring these to. Or they may be for a single device. So, see if you can download them manually from the App Store.

transfer data to new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.