Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad Smart Keyboard not working properly since iOS 15.0 and 15.0.1

Since iOS 15.0 my Smart Keyboard trackpad scroll feature is not working as good as in the previous iOS versions.

Most of time in order to enable the trackpad scroll feature of the Apple Keyboard, I must touch the screen with my finger.

Could you please check the problem?

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 11:22 PM

adrianofromcork Said:

"Trackpad Smart Keyboard not working properly since iOS 15.0 and 15.0.1: Since iOS 15.0 my Smart Keyboard trackpad scroll feature is not working as good as in the previous iOS versions. Most of time in order to enable the trackpad scroll feature of the Apple Keyboard, I must touch the screen with my finger.Could you please check the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Smart Keyboards:

Try these Apple Support links if it won’t connect.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 11:22 PM in response to adrianofromcork

adrianofromcork Said:

"Trackpad Smart Keyboard not working properly since iOS 15.0 and 15.0.1: Since iOS 15.0 my Smart Keyboard trackpad scroll feature is not working as good as in the previous iOS versions. Most of time in order to enable the trackpad scroll feature of the Apple Keyboard, I must touch the screen with my finger.Could you please check the problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Smart Keyboards:

Try these Apple Support links if it won’t connect.

Trackpad Smart Keyboard not working properly since iOS 15.0 and 15.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.