Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact for security at Apple

I have twice had suspicious activity on my Apple Account in the last month or so.

Due to this I had my debit card stopped and got a new one, when I put the details of my new card in to continue my monthly direct debit for Apple ICloud it took 2 payments, the correct one £2.49 then a minute later it took another payment £59.99 which I have no knowledge of. I reported it to my bank, but cannot keep cancelling my debit card. Please investigate this and let me know how to avoid this again.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2021 11:59 PM

cbar32 Said:

"Contact for security at Apple: I have twice had suspicious activity on my Apple Account in the last month or so.[...]"

-------

Modify your Credentials:

Being of high-concern, someone might have your credentials. So, consider modifying them, ASAP, starting with a new password.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2021 11:59 PM in response to cbar32

cbar32 Said:

"Contact for security at Apple: I have twice had suspicious activity on my Apple Account in the last month or so.[...]"

-------

Modify your Credentials:

Being of high-concern, someone might have your credentials. So, consider modifying them, ASAP, starting with a new password.

Contact for security at Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.