Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to create reminders using Siri on Mac OS Big Sur

Hi

My MacBook Pro running Big Sur, is not able to create reminders using Siri. I get a response "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one."

My reminder app is not deleted. I am manually able to create reminders. And they even sync with my iPhone. It is only when I try to use Siri on MacBook to create a reminder, I am unable to.

What could be causing this ?

Thanks for the help.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 7:31 AM

shomeesharma wrote:

Hi

My MacBook Pro running Big Sur, is not able to create reminders using Siri. I get a response "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one."

My reminder app is not deleted. I am manually able to create reminders. And they even sync with my iPhone. It is only when I try to use Siri on MacBook to create a reminder, I am unable to.

Thanks for the help.

>System Preferences>Siri

See if there is anything here—

Add, change, or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support

Use Siri on your Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 7:31 AM in response to shomeesharma

shomeesharma wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the help.

>System Preferences>Siri

See if there is anything here—

Add, change, or delete reminders on Mac - Apple Support

Use Siri on your Mac - Apple Support

Unable to create reminders using Siri on Mac OS Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.