Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 2020 for Keynote Presentation?

I have always used my MacBook Pro laptop for Keynote Presentations. I do not have a laptop right now (waiting for the new one in November) and I need to make a presentation to a large group. Can I use my remote with my iPad or do I need to swipe for each slide? I have purchased an adaptor for the connection to the screen. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. I have always had a laptop with no problems, but this is a new scene for me!

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 1:13 PM

Hi fcgiles, if you have an iPhone, or its companion Apple Watch, you can use the Keynote Remote feature included in Keynote to control a Keynote presentation on iPad. Otherwise, you can use a compatible third-party Bluetooth presentation remote.

Use a remote to control a Keynote presentation

Use Keynote Remote to control your Keynote presentation

Use Keynote with your Apple Watch

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 1:13 PM in response to fcgiles

Hi fcgiles, if you have an iPhone, or its companion Apple Watch, you can use the Keynote Remote feature included in Keynote to control a Keynote presentation on iPad. Otherwise, you can use a compatible third-party Bluetooth presentation remote.

Use a remote to control a Keynote presentation

Use Keynote Remote to control your Keynote presentation

Use Keynote with your Apple Watch

iPad Pro 2020 for Keynote Presentation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.