Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ on multiple devices?

I have TV+ on my Apple TV, but when I use the app on other devices (Samsung TV) the system asks me to subscribe even though I am using the same username as the Apple TV that has the service.

Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 1:24 PM

The subscription is for an Apple ID account, not for a specific device, and it shouldn’t prompt you to subscribe on any of your devices, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

If the issue persists, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 1:24 PM in response to Juansalas23

The subscription is for an Apple ID account, not for a specific device, and it shouldn’t prompt you to subscribe on any of your devices, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription.

If the issue persists, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Apple TV+ on multiple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.