Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Battery is extremely low; however, support icon is displayed and I pressed the Top Right button and Home Button until seeing the Apple Logo, and still unable to get to Restore option.

Tried to restore iPad by pressing Top Right Button and Home Button at the same time until the Apple Logo appeared and the iPad would not give me the opportunity to restore. Please advise?

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 4:09 PM

Hello thank you for contacting us

You can try a hard reset, it forces your IPad to abruptly turn back off and back on. Which usually fixes the problem. If your IPad is Frozen on the Apple Logo. Press and hold the power button and the Home button simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears, then let go of both buttons.

‘if you have a third party software, or VPN or any other third party software please turn it off then try again. If something was downloading it may have interfered with the process.

‘’if this doesn’t work, I think that you will need to contact Apple Support or take your I-Pad to anApple Store by making an appointment with the Genius Bar they can also take a look at why it’s stuck. I know you tried to reboot it, but try one more time.

I hope it works if not I do suggest contacting Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 4:09 PM in response to RestoralIpad

Hello thank you for contacting us

You can try a hard reset, it forces your IPad to abruptly turn back off and back on. Which usually fixes the problem. If your IPad is Frozen on the Apple Logo. Press and hold the power button and the Home button simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears, then let go of both buttons.

‘if you have a third party software, or VPN or any other third party software please turn it off then try again. If something was downloading it may have interfered with the process.

‘’if this doesn’t work, I think that you will need to contact Apple Support or take your I-Pad to anApple Store by making an appointment with the Genius Bar they can also take a look at why it’s stuck. I know you tried to reboot it, but try one more time.

I hope it works if not I do suggest contacting Apple.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Battery is extremely low; however, support icon is displayed and I pressed the Top Right button and Home Button until seeing the Apple Logo, and still unable to get to Restore option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.