Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the iPhone 13 Pro Max available in Palm Beach stores?

Hi, I would like to know if the iPhone 13 pro max is available in Palm Beach stores, otherwise how long would it take to ship if I order it online. Thank you

Mariel

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 9:08 AM

Hello!

Thanks for reaching the community.

Availability for products can be found at the Apple Store website, which for the iPhones are https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone

Hope this helped!

3 replies

Oct 7, 2021 11:19 AM in response to marielsolis98

Availability in most stores are scant to none. If you go to the link TurtleGlo provided and choose the phone you want, color, memory, etc., you will see a range of dates you can expect to see the phone you want shipped to you. Ordering is the best way to be guaranteed the exact model and configuration you want.

Please remember that millions upon millions of people pre-ordered these phones starting September 17th. Apple is still trying to get pre-orders out the door. And this is a Pandemic year, where manufacturing around the world has been impacted and there is a worldwide shortage of chips, which is also impacting production of new phones.

You may have to be a bit patient. But trust me, I have the iPhone 13 Pro Max and it's well worth the wait.

Is the iPhone 13 Pro Max available in Palm Beach stores?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.