Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know make sure the Cancel subscription

today I purchased some app unfortunately. I canceled it. But it’s shows in Active. I want I to make sure that about the cancellation. Below I attached the screenshot how to showing after I cancelled the app and when the app open. Please help me I want to cancelled the app to showing after the cancel the app

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 10:05 AM

The fact that it says "Expires 07 Nov 2021" and the fact that it says "Select an option to resubscribe" and the fact that there is no Cancel option all confirm that it is cancelled.

Also see the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 10:05 AM in response to shalika176

The fact that it says "Expires 07 Nov 2021" and the fact that it says "Select an option to resubscribe" and the fact that there is no Cancel option all confirm that it is cancelled.

Also see the following from How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.

How to know make sure the Cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.