Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes does not install on Windows 11

Greetings,

two days ago I updated to Windows 11 but iTunes does not install (I tried both from the Microsoft store and from the previous version downloaded from Apple), it gives me the following error:

Regards,

Peppo99

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 1:32 AM

Hi turingtest2,

thanks for your answer.

You have "translated" the Italian correctly, the problem is a missing DLL, exactly the RESAMPLEDMO.DLL

I solved the problem by installing the Media Feature Pack on my Windows 11 "N" edition.

Thanks for your help, have a nice day.

Peppo99

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 7, 2021 1:51 PM in response to Peppo99

Hi,

Your image is missing, although the data is there somewhere if I quote your message. I'm assuming it is in Italian. I cannot translate it, but something about a missing DLL? Try right-clicking the downloaded installer and using run as administrator. If it still fails try the previous build, or the one before that. Direct download links can be found at the very bottom of Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows update - Apple Community.

tt2

iTunes does not install on Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.