Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders Not opening after ios 15 updates

My Reminders will Not open from the Reminders Icon/App After ios 15 updates. I have an iPhone 6S, and i even Re-Downloaded ios 15 from iTunes. After updating to ios 15 it was using the Battery too fast (even though i turned off and/or down the Battery Draining items), but the immediate Problem now is the Reminders Not opening from the Reminders Icon/App. I'm Currently on the Latest ios (15.0.1).

Can someone help with this?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 12:42 PM

Hi LGMCNunez,

Thanks for reaching out about using the Reminders app. We can help with this. We see you came from this article: About iOS 15 Updates.

What happens when you try to open the app? Do you get an error message or something else?

Have you tried force closing the app? Or deleting it and downloading it again?

Try the steps in this article:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 12:42 PM in response to LGMCNunez

Hi LGMCNunez,

Thanks for reaching out about using the Reminders app. We can help with this. We see you came from this article: About iOS 15 Updates.

What happens when you try to open the app? Do you get an error message or something else?

Have you tried force closing the app? Or deleting it and downloading it again?

Try the steps in this article:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Take care.

Reminders Not opening after ios 15 updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.