Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to make an appointment to have my new iPhone set up and all my information from my old phone transferred.

I need to set up my new iPhone and transfer my data from my old iPhone.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:50 PM

If you are in the US, then you can make a Genius Bar appointment at the Apple Store here ➔ Make a Genius Bar Appointment.

You know you can do the transfer yourself as well. If you choose to do so then below are the instructions:

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2021 12:50 PM in response to lisamcnerney

If you are in the US, then you can make a Genius Bar appointment at the Apple Store here ➔ Make a Genius Bar Appointment.

You know you can do the transfer yourself as well. If you choose to do so then below are the instructions:

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Do you have a backup created either on iCloud or on your computer?

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

I need to make an appointment to have my new iPhone set up and all my information from my old phone transferred.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.