Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon printer won't work after last apple update

Canon printer MG5320 won't work with last apple update. 2 iphone 12's, 1 ipad mini and 1 ipad pro will not connect via network air. All worked until last update and 3 PC's in house still work just fine with Airprint.

Everything shows up on network router but when choosing print -no Airprinters are found???

All devices are up to date and the Canon Printer is on Apples list of compatible AirPrint Printers.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 6:35 AM

Hi,

To begin with, you may want to try a full power-cycling sequence: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhones, the iPads, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhones and the iPads. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 6:35 AM in response to upnorthwis

Hi,

To begin with, you may want to try a full power-cycling sequence: Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhones, the iPads, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhones and the iPads. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Oct 10, 2021 1:50 PM in response to frazzm737

Doesn’t require a driver for apple device to AirPrint- Everything with Canon is up to date- I thought you guys were the professionals???

Printer works just fine with the PC’s, I can see it on the home network.

Like I stated it worked once with the IPads and only the IPads when I recycled eveything as you guys suggested and then the printer can’t be found by any of my Apple Products. The new Iphone 12’s as I stated worked just fine till YOUR UPDATE

Everything worked just fine from the Apple products until they were all up dated per your notifications - it has nothing to do with Canon.

Both myself and my son in law are Network Professionals and have been for over 15 years.

Canon printer won't work after last apple update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.