Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my sign on screen for Iphone 12 locked

Sign on screen locked asking for number passcode . I have a iPhone 12 setup with letters and numbers . Not recognizing face ID that is set up.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 2:47 PM

Hi pastkjr,

We understand your iPhone is asking for your passcode. We're happy to help.

What issues are you having with entering your passcode? Did you forget the passcode? If so, you can use these steps to reset the device and remove the passcode: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you're able to enter the passcode and the issue is that Face ID no longer recognizes you, you can use these steps to reset it: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

We hope this helps. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 2:47 PM in response to pastkjr

Hi pastkjr,

We understand your iPhone is asking for your passcode. We're happy to help.

What issues are you having with entering your passcode? Did you forget the passcode? If so, you can use these steps to reset the device and remove the passcode: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you're able to enter the passcode and the issue is that Face ID no longer recognizes you, you can use these steps to reset it: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

We hope this helps. Cheers!

my sign on screen for Iphone 12 locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.