Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t receive phone calls after update

I just got an iPhone and the iOS 15.0.1 update installed before I turned off automatic updates. Now I can’t receive phone calls……the caller gets a message that I am not available. I can still make phone calls though. I have checked do not disturb and it is not turned on. The phone worked great right before the update.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 4:50 PM

Hello ~ Is this with all incoming calls or just one number? If just the one is there a possibility you have that number blocked accidentally? Also take a look here:

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

12 replies

Oct 14, 2021 7:23 AM in response to Pjgray

Hello again~ It has to be a setting or something because I am updated to the current iOS and not having an issue. Have you gone through the info here:

Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

You can get Apple support involved in a chat and they can possibly help without a trip to the store but either way I am really concerned and would like to see a solution for you and your hubby as well.

~Katana-San~

Can’t receive phone calls after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.