Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

To make a long story short, my iPhone has been updated to the latest version, but it has been hacked. Now show the following symptoms: 1 since the phone was hacked, the phone signal and wireless signal are very weak, compared with the previous full signal to now only one bar.2 my iPhone can be monitored and spying I have checked the relevant information through the google,The related symptoms match those found by Google. 3 The password of any account logged in through my iphone has been changed. 4 whether I change a new simcard or restore the original factory settings. still can’t stop hackers keeps hacking my phone. 5 The most important thing is that everything I said is true. I don't need to lie to everyone , Because Cheating doesn't get any benefit.and I'm not bored enough to joke with everyone , because it's not funny. I hope to get your support. If you can tell me how to get back to normal and get rid of hackers, I will always be grateful to you. Thank you

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:26 AM

Hello ~ Have you shared your Apple ID with anyone? If so take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls

If you have given out your Apple ID …then take the proper steps to secure it. Your iPhone is not “hacked”

~Katana-San~

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 7:26 AM in response to iPhone888abc

Hello ~ Have you shared your Apple ID with anyone? If so take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls

If you have given out your Apple ID …then take the proper steps to secure it. Your iPhone is not “hacked”

~Katana-San~

Oct 13, 2021 7:18 AM in response to iPhone888abc

Not true, the latest security patch fixed a vulnerability that allowed a remote actor to jailbreak a device.

As for the poster. I highly suggest using the Advanced Protection Program if you're using gmail. You need to have two security keys to sign up. This has greatly helped me identify settings and problematic issues that allows phishing and other crazy persistent hacking.

I would honestly suggest going to the Apple store to restore, library or something similar to change your passwords (not use someone's devices close to you), then lock down all your accounts with security keys. Try not to use your devices that you think are infected.

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.