Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

I’ve been told that iPhones can’t be hacked, but I know for sure that unfortunately mine is. My phone acts completely strange and does things on its own…takes pictures, pictures show up that I didn’t take, websites that I didn’t go to are open, my text conversations open on their own, I can’t move the cursor around while typing a text, when sending a text my phone glitches, and only glitches when sending texts, emails get opened that I didn’t open, texts get deleted that I didn’t delete, and my phone does lots more. My question is…..how do I get the hacker off my phone without spending lots of money to do it? I talked to a company that specializes in finding and removing the hacker but it’s going to be really expensive. Factory resetting doesn’t help, I’ve tried it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 9:40 AM

Actually, what your describing sounds more like a hardware problem, probably a failing touchscreen than it does "hacking". Any company that says it will remove a hacker from your phone and charge you lots of money is a scammer.

Start by making arrangements to have Apple evaluate your phone.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

In order for someone to have hacked your iPhone (unless you jailbroke it), they would have needed access to it while it was unlocked or millions of dollars.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 9:40 AM in response to Heaven_lea07

Actually, what your describing sounds more like a hardware problem, probably a failing touchscreen than it does "hacking". Any company that says it will remove a hacker from your phone and charge you lots of money is a scammer.

Start by making arrangements to have Apple evaluate your phone.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

In order for someone to have hacked your iPhone (unless you jailbroke it), they would have needed access to it while it was unlocked or millions of dollars.

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.