Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Family Sharing, is it possible to share music purchased with iTunes under a different Apple ID from the one used with iCloud with yourself? In effect, sharing two Apple IDs for media.

Using Family Sharing, is it possible to share with yourself iTunes music purchased under a different Apple ID from the one used with iCloud? In other words, could my iPhone still have access to my iTunes music that was purchased on my Mac under a much older Apple ID than the one I use for iCloud? Could Family Sharing be used this way even for a single user?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 1:21 PM

Invite the older ID to join your Family Sharing family so you can have access to that IDs purchases.

Family Sharing.   *

Family Sharing - Set up.  *

3 replies

Using Family Sharing, is it possible to share music purchased with iTunes under a different Apple ID from the one used with iCloud with yourself? In effect, sharing two Apple IDs for media.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.