Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Youtube TV not supported (fully) by Apple TV 4k

Am I alone when watching youtube tv 4k channels and when I pull up "stats for nerds" the apple TV 4k is basically limiting resolution on youtube TV to 1080p? No HDR supported either. When I use other apps such as Netflix, Prime, etc 4k HDR is supported as well as Dolby Vision and works without issue through my Denon AV Receiver. 5.1 audio is not supported either on the apple TV 4k when running youtube TV, but I figure I'd start with the obvious shortcoming as I'm currently having to skirt around the apple TV and use the TV's os to run youtube TV so I can see live 4k. (not ideal due to a/v sync delay, and besides, this $150 streaming box can support the format so what's the deal?)

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:42 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Youtube TV not supported (fully) by Apple TV 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.