Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro doesn't work with fitbit

My IPhone 7 max worked fine, my iPhone 13 pro doesn't work with my fitbit. I turned on bluetooth and get "not connected"

When I sync my ionic it says I'm not connected.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 11:15 AM

Greetings, xl85x-x.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. Congrats on your new iPhone! We can understand why you’d want to pair your Fitbit to your iPhone 13.

Start by working through these steps: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

If you are able to connect to other Bluetooth devices, but not the Fitbit, please reach out to Fitbit support: Get Support

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 11:15 AM in response to xl85x-x

Greetings, xl85x-x.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. Congrats on your new iPhone! We can understand why you’d want to pair your Fitbit to your iPhone 13.

Start by working through these steps: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

If you are able to connect to other Bluetooth devices, but not the Fitbit, please reach out to Fitbit support: Get Support

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

iphone 13 pro doesn't work with fitbit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.