Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mail app doesn't work for hotmail

hello,

as you can see gmail is working on MacBook Air 13 but hotmail doesn't work :/ I contacted with 'hotmail' they said to me contact with Apple first. so here I am. ill be appreciated if you can fix it.

/Users/ervaekiz/Desktop/Ekran Resmi 2021-10-09 ÖS 3.40.14.png

thank you

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 6:09 PM

Hey er289er,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community. We understand that you're having issues sending or receiving email on your Mac. We can help. 

To troubleshoot the issue of not being able to send or receive email using that account on your Mac, try the steps here: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac

Keep us posted.

Take care. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 6:09 PM in response to er289er

Hey er289er,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Community. We understand that you're having issues sending or receiving email on your Mac. We can help. 

To troubleshoot the issue of not being able to send or receive email using that account on your Mac, try the steps here: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac

Keep us posted.

Take care. 

mail app doesn't work for hotmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.