Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m unable to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone due to no backup. I’m unable to do backup now. Please help me

I’m unable to do the backup in my old iphone.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:57 AM

Follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud

More information below about transferring data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone.

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 1:57 AM in response to sri272

Follow the instructions in this guide published by Apple ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud

More information below about transferring data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone.

Transfer Data from old iPhone to new-

Method 1 - Backup your old iPhone on your computer like this ➔ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support and then Restore your new iPhone from that backup like this ➔ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Method 2 - The Quick Start method and here is how to do that ➔ Use Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Axel F.

I’m unable to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone due to no backup. I’m unable to do backup now. Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.