Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

403 error

I am constantly getting a access forbidden 403 error how can I fix

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 4:46 PM

Hello Joe PDX,

It sounds like you are getting an access forbidden 403 error on your iPad. We understand how concerning this is and we are here to help.

If you are using Safari, this article may be able to help: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Does this happen on all sites or just certain sites? Which iPadOS version are you currently using? Also, when did you first notice this?

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 4:46 PM in response to Joe PDX

Hello Joe PDX,

It sounds like you are getting an access forbidden 403 error on your iPad. We understand how concerning this is and we are here to help.

If you are using Safari, this article may be able to help: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Does this happen on all sites or just certain sites? Which iPadOS version are you currently using? Also, when did you first notice this?

Cheers!

Oct 11, 2021 9:09 AM in response to Brian_P7

Thanks very much for your insights Brian. I am using Google Chrome Browser and also FireFox. After previously using Safari, I am not back to it on the newest most updated version. I use a variety of different devices and thus, a browser which is available on all and kept up to date on all is my preference. I have not yet found this to be the case with Safari. I like Safari, but I need a cross OS browser that is always kept up to date.

I am using an iPad 6th Gen, just updated to IOS 15.01 (after experiencing this error regularly for the past 30+days.

So far, the update to IOS 15.01 appears to have solved my problems, but it's a bit of a mystery as to why. Perhaps there was a common file that was corrupted or had a problem and it was updated. (That's a complete guess on my part..)

Occurs on my sites: but specifically: www.motocorsa.com, www.cascademoto.com, www.ebay.com

I greatly appreciate your references and response.

I will come back if the problem resurfaces.

Thank you very much and have a great day! Joseph

403 error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.