Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full storage…?!?

Hey Apple community! My Apple Watch SE storage is almost FULL of “other”. I’ve cleared out photos, music, audiobooks, podcasts, I’ve only got 7 apps installed (other than what’s pre-installed). I’ve unpaired my watch and re-paired it as a new watch. Nothing is working. How do I clear out “other”?!?!?!??????!!!!! TIA

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 5:56 PM

It looks like something got corrupted in the watch file system. FWIW, in some cases, unpairing the watch, completely erasing it, then pairing and restoring the backup may resolve the issue. (Simply unpairing and pairing again may not work.). And it may take 2 or 3 times.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you still have problems, I suggest you make and appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use the online Apple Support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 5:56 PM in response to LeeQue

It looks like something got corrupted in the watch file system. FWIW, in some cases, unpairing the watch, completely erasing it, then pairing and restoring the backup may resolve the issue. (Simply unpairing and pairing again may not work.). And it may take 2 or 3 times.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you still have problems, I suggest you make and appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. If that is not possible, use the online Apple Support. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Full storage…?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.