Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen goes black.

Hello everyone,

Recently my iPhone X's screen decided to stop working, the screen is no longer responsive and is just black, even though the phone is still on, the only way I can get the screen to work is if I press down hard on a certain part of the screen (right side), I also got the screen fixed about a month ago although it wasn't repaired by apple. What should I do?

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 9:13 PM

FNejjad Said:

"Screen goes black.: Hello everyone, Recently my iPhone X's screen decided to stop working, the screen is no longer responsive and is just black, even though the phone is still on, the only way I can get the screen to work is if I press down hard on a certain part of the screen (right side), I also got the screen fixed about a month ago although it wasn't repaired by apple. What should I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting This:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2021 9:13 PM in response to FNejjad

FNejjad Said:

"Screen goes black.: Hello everyone, Recently my iPhone X's screen decided to stop working, the screen is no longer responsive and is just black, even though the phone is still on, the only way I can get the screen to work is if I press down hard on a certain part of the screen (right side), I also got the screen fixed about a month ago although it wasn't repaired by apple. What should I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting This:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Screen goes black.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.