Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6plus repair

I have an iPhone 6plus and arter 3yrs of use, the display started to show lines and i took it to the iCentre Malta.. After the technician inspected my mobile, his result was that its not repairable. He told me that its a motherboard fault. I stored it and never used again, so i kept it.. It’s a heart broken that it can’t be repaired, i have always been the number 1 fan of apple, but I’m really disappointed to take the technician`s result, In my opinion nothing is impossible.. To tell you everything, this is the second mobile cause the first one had a speaker fault and they replaced it with a new one….

Is there any way that i can mail it to you for any repairs it needs? Thanks…

Please get to me asap

Mario

iPhone 6plus

S/N:F2L****5QQ

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 8:00 AM

You have posted your iPhone serial number in a user to user only forum. Apple isn't here and as users only we don't you, your phone and certainly don't need its serial number. It's not wise to post personal information in a a public forum. I have asked the Forum Hosts to remove the serial number for your protection.

If the phone's mother board failed, the phone cannot be repaired. The only thing Apple would is provide an Out of Warranty Replacement. An Out of Warranty replacement in the US would cost you $299. That would be a most unwise investment in a phone which is now too old to even be able to run the newer iOS versions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 8:00 AM in response to Mariobrincat

You have posted your iPhone serial number in a user to user only forum. Apple isn't here and as users only we don't you, your phone and certainly don't need its serial number. It's not wise to post personal information in a a public forum. I have asked the Forum Hosts to remove the serial number for your protection.

If the phone's mother board failed, the phone cannot be repaired. The only thing Apple would is provide an Out of Warranty Replacement. An Out of Warranty replacement in the US would cost you $299. That would be a most unwise investment in a phone which is now too old to even be able to run the newer iOS versions.

iPhone 6plus repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.